Does this sound familiar?
- You lack a compelling strategy and direction
- Your teams are not embracing and executing the strategy
- Facing challenges you are unsure the organisation knows how to tackle
- Teams not buying-in to change
- Teams not consistently delivering the high performance you need
- Wasteful process - are the teams too busy doing the wrong things
- Lack of performance management culture that drives sustained improvement
At Numensa we believe:
- We specialise in the retail sector so we really understand it
- We know the challenges retail organisations face because our associates have worked in the industry at a senior level and have delivered in the "real world"
- Our experience of actually delivering in retail organisations is crucial to getting results
- We can bring best practice and new ideas and adapt them to the needs of retail organisations
- That sustainable change comes from engaging the whole team from the top down
- It is crucial that leaders and managers as well as their teams are actively involved in change.
- The best results come from working together with our clients not from imposing pre prepared solutions
- Any change or improvement programme has to be sustainable after the consultants leave
- Our advice is independent and unbiased by any affiliation or commercial relationship to other companies
Numensa Limited registered at Swatton Barn, Badbury, Swindon, Wilts, SN4 0EU in England and Wales
No. 4946319 | VAT No.840 4938 21